Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Visual Diary

(Try listening to it from someone and visualize it with your eyes closed/Read it real slow)

1)As strings of hair blocked my view,I tucked it behind my ear.Slow breeze was whistling through my hair.I climbed up the stairs and moved towards the terrace taking small steps one after the other.Clouds were humming in unison to bestow on us its mighty strength.I suddenly felt something on my skin,a rain drop;and then another and another.And in a few seconds,the roof glowed into a darkened shade.Strings of water created a curtain around me.I started to feel his music..within.I opened my arms to welcome his rhythm into my soul.I stood there to let him wash away my sorrows,my pain,my agony.I smiled as my tears were washed away along with the rain...

2)Standing outside the huge door of the stadium dressed in glittering costumes,I stood there nervous as ever.We were to perform at the World Military Games.I was surrounded by smiles as we rehearsed our steps.As the guards heard the signal on their walkie-talkie,they opened the gate.Thousands of people were cheering in unison,like group of bees humming a song.Flashes of light shimmered into my eye and I could feel the drum beats rush through my adrenaline.It was my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment