Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Noooo Year Thhhaaaiimmm!!!

Woo-Hoo!Finally!The year has come to an end.Just a week back i was wondering what to do since its New Year's Eve.Everybody wants to do something 'different and new'(Ya Ya..Yawn:)..but what?!..they themselves don't have a clue(just like me)!But then i realised that the best thing to do on such occasions is to just lie down and rewind your life 365 days back.
I was out for a dinner with my family,the First difference is that this time my brother is not here..God..I miss him on such occasions.I love teasing him,irritating him,jumping on him,running around him (constantly!) and all that jazz.The Second difference is that i tried baking cookies this time,u know,like the one's which are crunchy and then they melt in your mouth.Unfortunately,my cake baking skills came into play and i ended up making a chocolate cake.Nevertheless,we will be using it to cut it at 12am!Now that's what we Indians call as 'Jugaad'.Come to think of it,we are actually very good at this!
The Third Difference that this year has brought along is that i have realised how people change,for the good or the worse,doesnt matter.But in the process you change too.And that is not a bad thing people!It infact makes multiple personalities out of you and then you slowly master the art of 'handling' people(MuHaHaHaHa!)Because i have increasingly noticed that most of us behave in a certain way with one person and drastically different from the other.Guess all this is part of the process of what is popularly known as 'maturing'(Isn't it,eh?)
The Fourth Big Difference that came along towards the end of the year was that i understood the value that a grandparent plays in one's life.He taught me how to study biology in the simplest way ever!If i scored well in that subject in my 10th grade its all thanks to him.I swear!But as they say people come and go but what matters is the difference they have made in yor life.He constantly inspires me till this very day and would always be an integral part of my life.Today,I sit back and remember him as he watches us from somewhere,showering his unconditional blessings and love.Happy New Year Babaji..

1 comment: