Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Solitude With Shadow

Stand not under someone else's shadow
When you can cast a shadow of yourself
Its not the end,my dear friend
Its time to fight back all your sorrows

"Like mountains up high and waters deep below,
are my sorrows dear shadow..how will you know?"

Stop hiding under me and step into the light
Display your personal talents without fright
'Coz a day will come when you are called to lead
Do not shrink from your chance to succeed

Jump the line and take control
Entice your soul and come out bold

'Coz dark is here and light is gone
Its time to leave you now alone
But believe not those who say
I'l be gone once and for all

I'l come back when you are ready
Ready enough to take on the world
"Oh really?You'l come back when I've fame
and I know you'l not be the same"

Am not leaving when you are alone..
I'l be with you till the end of flesh and bone
Enlighten your soul like knotting of a rope
And find me within you as a ray of hope!

2 comments:

  1. Sahi mein yaar, i've not even thought of so many words in my entire life abhi tak.Gud work sis. THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING IN THE WORLD !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete